Subscription Kokong EV10 ZEN CHARGER Fjord BlueRegular price 299,00 kr Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
You can now get our EV wall box for kr 1,- up front, electrician installation costs included! Value NOK 6000,- No extra costs.*
You only pay NOK 299/mnth (binding 24 mnth). All inclusive. Kokong EV is yours to keep. If you`re not happy with Kokong EV after 90 days we`ll refund the cost of the product. You can also swap for another EV wallbox (Ratio Home Box) 1 time per 12 months in collaboration with Elbilgrossisten. Regardless you then have fixed electrical installation in place as required by law.
Kokong EV Zen charger does what charge cables and wall sockets don`t: turns power entirely off when charging is complete.
This increases safety as charge cables are disconnected from power supply. This figure shows you how you save money, power and protect your battery with Kokong:
Kokong EV Zen charger is a "Smart-Schuko" compact wall box, and the smallest wall box on the market, at a price that makes it an alternative for everyone.
Kokong EV10 is intended for fixed installation by an electrician to charge your electric or hybrid vehicle at home or in your holiday home. It is meant for Mode 1 or Mode 2 charging instead of your old or regular wall socket ("Schuko").
*Included in the installation:
1 home charger (kokong ev) - can be swapped to a Ratio Home Box.
Up to 10 meter cable to fuse cabinet
Up tp 50 kilometers travel for the electrician
3 hours work
Installation og declaration of compliance
Total: up to NOK 6000,-
Any extra costs incurred must be paid directly to the electrician.
Kokong EV10 is an automatic electrical control that monitors and controls load, limiting to 10A and cuts power above this. This is required by law for charging in a normal type socket. It is mounted on your wall, and has a space for the charge cable to alleviate weight stress on the Schuko, which is also enforced by DSB in Norway.
So Kokong EV10 is a fixed installation that complies with regulations to allow you to continue charging in "schuko" sockets.
The majority of people don`t invest in "fast chargers" at home, and they now have an smarter alternative to replace the old regular wall socket.
Main key benefits of Kokong EV micro wall box:
- Install and use. No app or wi-fi installation etc necessary, which makes it easy for anyone to use.
- Install with one of our recommended electricians. Just unpack, mount on wall and plug in your car charger.
- Makes charging of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids through using Mode 1 or 2 safer and more "smart" as Kokong EV monitors the charging process.
- Saves passive electricity consumption as EV10 automatically cuts power when charging is done or if charger left plugged in.
- Contributes to the battery life of your vehicle as no overcharging is allowed.
- Auto cut-off: if you leave home and forget to remove charger from socket and/or your vehicle, Kokong EV10 with cut the power for you, eliminating risk of overheating or fire.
- Only weights 0.5 kg - saving materials, with an elegant design, and taking up little space in your garage.
- Carefully selected Nordic colours, inspired by Norwegian and Arctic nature.
- Earth protected socket
- LED light guides indicating the power mode
- Circular recess for easy-inserting plugs in the dark
- Kokong EV10 has been programmed to a 10A capacity, meaning it automatically complies with regulations.
- Kokong disconnects when it detects power that is not needed, saving you and the environment from power waste.
- No app/wifi installation needed. Kokong works by way of detection and preprogramming. No Wi-fi connection or Bluetooth needed.
- High quality, UV resistant plastic casing.
- Operating conditions: -20 - 40 °C
- Storage conditions: -30 - 70 °C