Kokong EV wall box for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
"Most people want to keep it simple. Kokong S does just that. Keeps charging simple."
Coming Q1 2020
KOKONG EV10 WALL BOX was developed with the following in mind:
- Since 63% plug into their wall sockets, expensive fast charge boxes are not the most critical function for most people
- Safety is important, especially safe night charging
- Simplicity - most people want to live their lives, not prioritising more apps or technical installation.
- No expensive "extra" electrician costs - people invest in EV/PHEV cars to save money, reduce fossil fuel costs and out of environmental considerations
- People want to save money spent on electricity.
- An EV/PHEV wall box does not have to be big and clunky - it could be neat, discrete and with great Scandinavian design.