Kokong EV10 ZEN CHARGER Nordic PinkRegular price 2.495,00 kr Save 0%
Kokong EV Zen charger does what charge cables and wall sockets don`t: turns power entirely off when charging is complete.
This figure shows you how you save money, power and protect your battery with Kokong:
Kokong EV Zen charger is a "Smart-Schuko" micro wall box, and the smallest wall box on the market, at a price that makes it an alternative for everyone. Kr 2495,- with Chint NL-210 type b Earth protection box included (value NOK 3495,-).
Kokong EV is intended for fixed installation by an electrician (NOT INCLUDED) to charge your electric or hybrid vehicle at home or in your holiday home. You use it for Mode 1 or Mode 2 charging instead of your old or regular wall socket ("Schuko").
Did you know that up to 63% of EV/PHEV owners charge by plugging directly into their wall socket?
For it to be legal to charge via your "Schuko" wall socket, you need to have:
- a dedicated electric course
- limitation to 10A
- type b-protection (Earth).
Kokong EV10 is an automatic electrical control that monitors and controls load, limiting to 10A and cuts power above this. It is mounted on your wall, and has a space for the charge cable to alleviate weight stress on the Shuko, which is also enforced by DSB in Norway.
So Kokong EV10 is an inexpensive fixed installation that complies with regulations to give you a low-cost alternative to the expensive "fast" wall chargers.
A lot of people don`t want "fast chargers" at home, and they now have an alternative to replace the "old" wall socket.
Main key benefits of Kokong EV10 micro wall box:
- Install and use for anyone. No app or wi-fi installation etc necessary, which makes it easy for anyone to use.
- Install with one of our recommended electricians. Just unpack, mount on wall and plug in your car charger. Earth protection type-b included in the box.
- Makes charging of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids through using Mode 1 or 2 safer and more "smart" as Kokong EV monitors the charging process.
- Saves passive electricity consumption as EV10 automatically cuts power when charging is done or if charger left plugged in.
- Contributes to longer battery life of your vehicle as no overcharging is allowed.
- Auto cut-off: if you leave home and forget to remove charger from socket and/or your vehicle, Kokong EV10 with cut the power for you, eliminating risk of overheating or fire.
- Only weights 0.5 kg - the smallest EV/PHEV wall charger on the market, saving materials, with an elegant design, and taking up little space in your garage.
PRICE: NOK 2.495,- incl. Earth b-protection.
- Carefully selected Nordic colours, inspired by Norwegian and Arctic nature.
- Earth protected socket
- LED light guides indicating the power mode
- Circular recess for easy-inserting plugs in the dark
- Kokong EV10 has been programmed to a 10A capacity, meaning it automatically complies with enforced regulations.
- Kokong disconnects when it detects power that is not needed, saving you and the environment from power waste.
- No app/wifi installation needed. Kokong works by way of detection and preprogramming. No Wi-fi connection or Bluetooth needed.
- High quality, UV resistant plastic casing.
- Operating conditions: -20 - 40 °C
- Storage conditions: -30 - 70 °C