KOKONG Ladevakt smartsockets. Familiepakken, til trygg nattlading av alt fra mobiltelefoner til elsykler/sparkesyklerRegular price 2.397,00 kr Sale price 2.150,00 kr Save 10%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 x KOKONG E & 2 x KOKONG S.
For safe charging of all your devices.
- Tested and recommended by BBC World News "Click"
- Finalist in insurance company If`s "Safer everyday" competition
- Automatically detects charging need
- Automatically turns the power off when the battery is fully charged or when no power is needed
- Offers simple, green, safe, attractive night charging
- Good for battery life
- Designed and developed in Norway, inspired by the Norwegian nature
The Kokong series automatically turns off power when it is not needed, thereby both increasing safety in the home or garage plus saving you power without you having to do anything.
Kokong will spend up to ten seconds to determine what kind of load is being inserted, and then adapt to the chargers you plug into it. Kokong switches off power when your battery is fully charged, meaning you can sleep well at night.
The Kokong series is designed and developed in Norway and Estonia, and is inspired by both nature and our habits as human beings. With Kokong, the idea is to put humans in harmony with nature and technology.
- Carefully selected Nordic colours, inspired by Norwegian and Arctic nature.
- Certified, quality textile cable (1,5m, 16A)
- 230VAC to 5VDC and 3.3VDC.
- LED light guide indicating the power mode
- Circular recess for easy-inserting plugs in the dark or when you have to reach under the night table, sofa etc.
- Kokong E has been programmed to a maximum 10A capacity.
- Kokong E disconnects when it detects power that is not needed, saving you and the environment from power waste.
- Kokong works by way of detection and preprogramming. No Wi-fi connection or Bluetooth needed.
- High quality, UV and heat resistant plastic casing.
- Operating conditions: -20 - 40 °C
- Storage conditions: -30 - 70 °C
Your charge guard for safe night chargingKokong E was primarily developed to convert night-charging from something risky and that we`re advised against, to something we can safely do. Safe night charging is our mission, so you can sleep soundly. By quietly disconnecting the charger when your battery is fully charged at night, we remove risks associated with unsupervised night charging. Also, if any fault or deviation is detected, Kokong disconnects the power before the situation escalates.
Good for battery lifeBecause Kokong E never overcharges - meaning it disconnects at predetermined values - your battery won`t risk overheating or other dangers of "trickle charging".
Auto-off modeIf you go away for the weekend or on holiday and leave a charger or an appliance plugged in, Kokong will stop probing after 4 hours and go into holiday mode to remove any chance of danger whilst you are away from home. When you return, all you have to do is remove the plug and re-insert it. One small move, but we believe it is worth it for that extra safety when you`re away for longer. Again, with Kokong, you don`t even have to remember to use an app to turn off something you`ve forgotten.
Accessories (coming soon)
- Travel case: For those of us who love taking our personal accessories traveling, this case is great and will ensure you have safe, green power wherever you are.